Commercial Finance Analyst
• Assisting with the completion of the monthly group board reports to tight deadlines
• Review of monthly management accounts and provide supporting analysis
• Monthly budget variance analysis & investigation - KPI's, P&L, B/S, C/F
• Budget preparation and cashflow forecasting for group
• Assist with acquisition due diligence and modelling
• Assist with the completion and development of accounts reporting system, pricing models and profitability analysis
• Adhoc projects assisting and providing cover across group commercial finance Applicants must have a strong work ethic and be both willing and capable of operating in a very hands on manner in a fast paced environment. Applicants will be expected to have strong background either in a similar Financial Analyst or Management Accounts role and have strong Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivot Tables as a minimum) The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified or AAT Qualified and have similar experience within a growing business. Full financial study support will be provided alongside excellent mentoring for the successful candidate.