• Leading on business partnering activity where relevant including provision of analysis for use in client proposals and/or costing decisions; building and managing relationships with client procurement teams.
• Providing support for client and departmental leads in the production of challenging but realistic revenue forecasts and pro-actively highlight early warnings to potential variances in target margins to both client/department leads & finance leads.
• Understanding and managing relevant accounting and Group policies (particularly with regard to WIP and revenue recognition) and overseeing the management of WIP & billing for the agency, ensuring recovery of committed costs.
• Supporting the development of commercial acumen throughout the business to ensure the achievement of unit/account group financial targets.
• Supporting teams with fee and contract negotiations for both existing and new clients
• In conjunction with the senior financial management team, defining management reporting content and format, and continuously reviewing to ensure it reflects the business structure, clients and business needs. The commercial Accountant must have/be:
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified - Newly qualified is acceptable
• A proven track record of commercial ability
• The ability to hold meeting with an external client to discuss contracts, you may be required to help close a deal. To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to jwoodsfgroup.com I can also be contacted directly on 01162816664. SF Group specialise in Finance and Accounting, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job - www.sfgroup.com You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.