An all-encompassing Management Accountant role for a thriving FMCG based in Swavesey for an experienced finance hand to have an immediate and direct impact on the business. In this role as a Management Accountant you will have responsibility in the preparation of forecast and budgets for the business, as well as providing financial support for the wider teams in the business.
An established but equally thriving FMCG operating from their offices in Swavesey who present a fast paced and commercial working environment which will reward an equally driven candidate. Providing an ambitious and hand working team the groundwork is established for the successful Management Accountant to make a definitive and immediate impact on the business.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing detailed P&L reports to be shared with senior members of the business
- Producing monthly forecasts as well as the budget
- Producing analysis reviews for both budget and forecasts versus actual
- Work closely with senior heads of wider departments in the business to provide financial support
- Analysing and reporting on proposed projects and commercial contracts
- Producing detailed and accurate monthly journals
- Assist with any system streamlining or improvements
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA, CIMA qualification
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- Confident in liaising with senior stakeholders in a business regularly
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial working environment
- Proven in producing detailed and accurate analysis
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal as well as team development
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant will be making a fantastic career step to a market leading FMCG who can provide a competitive salary as well as a brilliant benefits package. You will also be working from fantastic facilities in Swavesey with parking also available.