Credit Controller (wine industry)
An exciting opportunity to join a leading wine company in a senior credit control position within the team. Working in a team of 4 you will get the opportunity to develop and grow in a supportive and professional culture.
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a a leading quality wine company that imports and distributes premium wines from 20 countries and works with over 360 producers. With an entrepreneurial spirit, we are passionate about combining the best wines with outstanding service, which has resulted in our wines being listed in the UK and Ireland's best restaurants, bars and retail outlets. Based in Central London.
The successful credit controller (wine industry) will have the following responsibilities:
- Using Navision (accountancy)
- Proficient excel - reporting back to the credit manager via VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Own and manage an individual portfolio of 900 accounts and 5M
- Working to monthly and annual individual and team targets for cash collection, debt reduction and unapplied cash
- Continuous credit risk assessment on new and existing customers
- Chasing overdue debts in the UK and Ireland by phone, email and letter
- Liasing with sales and customer services
- Reviewing and managing customer orders in a credit held status
- Managing and escalating overdue accounts
- Processing new account applications
- Processing the banking and allocations of payments on a rota basis
- Generating monthly statements in PDF and Excel as required
- Processing and posting bi-monthly direct debit runs
The successful credit controller (wine industry) will have the following experience:
- 3 years experience in credit control (accountancy)
- Microsoft Navision will be an advantage
- Strong excel skills (accountancy)
- Ability to commute to Central London
- Wine industry and FMCG experience desired
The successful credit controller (wine industry) will be paid a salary depending on experience. The role is based in Central London. Please do not apply if you cannot commute to this location. The company also offers a generous benefits structure including season ticket loan.