An exciting role for a progressive Finance Assistant looking to gain more exposure with in Finance and Accounting.
Based in Central London this organisation looks after the needs of Higher Education students with in one of London's top Universities.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for the following duties
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger.
- Reconciling all Bank Accounts and Payroll journals.
- Assisting with preparing information for monthly Management Accounts.
- Assisting with Annual Audits.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
The successful Finance Assistant will have experience in a busy finance team and have working knowledge of Sage Line 50. Exposure to the Higher Education Sector is desirable but not essential.
A salary of between £22,000 and £26,000 plus benefits including a very generous annual leave allowance.