Your new company
Our retail client based in Southend-on-Sea is looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary ongoing basis. This is a rare opportunity to join an established accounts team reporting to Financial Controller. Our client is looking to strengthen the existing Credit Control team and is looking for a candidate who has had experience in credit control previously.
Your new role
- To ensure customer payments are received in accordance with account terms
- To process payments received accurately
- To liaise with customers, sales administration and area managers to resolve problems, following up to ensure successful resolution
- To resolve aged debtors clearing down outstanding queries and issues
- To improve cash flow and ledger profile
- Chase customers for payments on an allocated ledger, via telephone, email etc.
- Escalate potential bad debts to credit assessment and senior management and negotiating re-payment plans
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a Credit Control Department. You will have drive and ambition to be successful. You will have excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail. Due to the fast paced environment this role will require someone who has worked within high pressured environments.
What you'll get in return
Mon - Fri 09.00am-17.00pm
25 days holiday
On site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.