On behalf of a business based just outside of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent FP&A Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
My client are based just outside of Reading and offer a really unique environment, they are keen to offer flexible working environment with brand new offices.
The successful applicant for this permanent FP&A Analyst role will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for compiling gross margin analysis by communicating to senior management in order for them to understand variances
- Perform regular and ad hoc financial analysis on Sales, OPEX, Inventory, Profitability and Balance Sheet metrics comparing Sales Units, Product Categories and other areas
- Monitoring Trade Receivables balances across Europe, communicating with European Finance Directors on aged debt and compiling summary reports to be presented to Senior Management
- Manage the VAT compliance process, ensuring accurate records and timely submissions
- Assist Finance Manager with other areas of Tax reporting
- Assist in the P&L Forecasting and Budgeting processes, holding meetings with relevant cost centre stakeholders, consolidating budgets and producing insightful analysis for Senior Management.
- Developing a European cashflow forecast. Involves engagement with European Finance Directors and developing and implementing new reporting templates.
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Part qualified accountant e.g. CIMA, ACCA , ACA etc. 1st time passes preferable
- Strong Excel skills - Essential
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Experience in running running projects autonomously
- Confident engaging with multiple senior Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders
- Track record of improving processes
- Multi-currency experience
Full study support and excellent benefits package