An opportunity to join the accountancy sector in a part time payroll administrator role to look after an account in a company that promises internal growth and progression. Located in Bedford with free parking on site alongside a range of other company benefits.
The client is a private accountancy entity that is looking to expand in to the local market and taking on more accounts. They are focussed on creating opportunities for internal growth of their employees as well as fostering a good work culture within in a large team. Located in Bedford, with free on-site parking they are an easy commute for anyone located in Milton Keynes, Bedford, or the surrounding areas.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator role are:
- To process all employees payments (hourly, weekly, monthly)
- Record keeping of all individual payments
- Manual calculations alongside usage of standard systems
- Making all tax payments for accounts
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions
- Processing starter and leaver details and bank details
- Various Ad Hoc Duties
The successful candidate for the Part Time Payroll Administrator will:
- Have previous experience of Payroll in a similar role
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Be well organised and meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares
- Knowledge of PAYE or SMP or other payroll systems
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
A rare opportunity to join the accountancy sector in a part time payroll administrator role that offers the opportunity for internal growth and progression within the company.