Due to continued growth within the business an opportunity has arisen for a credit controller to join a busy and dynamic finance team.
A well established UK market leader who has over 30 years experience in providing an impeccable service to clients far and wide.They are extremely committed to staff retention are keen to hear from a hard-working, enthusiastic and committed candidate with a can do attitude to join their team!
The credit controller will report into the credit manager and the duties will include but not limited to:
- Chasing outstanding invoices via telephone, email and letter
- Resolving any account issues and escalating to manager when required
- Liaising with team leader of any potential risks
- Invoicing, credit notes and sending customer statements
- Building long last client and internal relationships
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous credit control experience - Essential
- Working with high value accounts - Essential
- Experience building client relationships - Essential
- Positive and assertive attitude - Essential
- Attention to detail - Essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Essential
On offer for the right the candidate is a salary up to £23,000 per annum + 26 days holiday + on-site car parking + company pension + Bonus