A great opportunity for a proven Accounts Assistant looking to take the next step in their career.
Working alongside a qualified accountant, you will be exposed to all areas within the accounts function.
A well known business based within the Leicestershire area, due to internal progression they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support preparation of period end accounts, and provide analysis on costs.
- Support stock reconciliation process.
- Reviewing stock count results to ensure counts are being carried out accurately, and challenging anomalies
- Support finance manager and AP on supplier payment issues.
- Assist finance manager in identifying financial risks or opportunities, and take ownership for responding to them.
- Working towards a professional qualification of CIMA, ACCA, ACA, AAT or equivalent
- Technical accounting knowledge, and being proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure