Predominantly a reporting role. This role requires a newly qualified ACA from a top 4 firm. The role does allow to exposure to management accounts as well as analysing, providing an exciting transition into industry.
The client is a very well known media company with an exciting finance team all with a similar background in audit.
- Monthly tasks will be predominantly payroll processing and checking, headcount reporting and journal posting.
- Reconciliation of a number of balance sheet accounts
- To work in partnership with the tax team on accounting for transfer pricing, preparing information for year-end tax provision calculations, corporation tax analysis and assistance with the group reporting tax pack.
- Create and present transfer pricing entries and communicate this across the group
- Assist with management accounts
- Help with year-end processes
- Business partner with other teams, communicated statements
ACA from big 4 firm with active interest in reporting.
Ability to communicate clearly while calling upon a range of styles, tools and techniques adapting as relevant to individual audiences.
Ability to convince others and constantly develops and expands own sources of influence.
£48k+ depending on experience