A challenging but highly rewarding opportunity for an experienced finance professional to have a true impact on the success of the business in the capacity of an Accounts Assistant. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the large amounts of the accounts function alongside senior management in this all encompassing role for a market leading, Huntingdon based FMCG.
A rapidly growing and exciting FMCG based in Huntingdon who can provide a challenging but highly rewarding opportunity within an ambitious and driven team. Highly skilled and knowledgeable they provide a fantastic opportunity for the successful Accounts Assistant to develop and grow alongside the business.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- The transactional processing of the sales ledger
- Posting detailed and accurate journals
- Monthly bank, balance sheet and fixed asset reconciliations
- Weekly BACS payment runs
- Assisting the senior finance team with the budget and forecasting processes for the business
- Handling multi-currency on a regular basis across international entities
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Sage system and and system changes or improvements
- Working closely with key stakeholders within the business as well as key clients outside the business
The Accounts Assistant will be:
- AAT qualified or actively pursuing their AAT
- A pro-active individual capable or working with sole responsibility on occasion
- Previous experience in a fast paced and commercial environment
- Confident in building and maintaining key relationships within the business
- An advanced user of Excel capable of handling, as well as analysing large amounts of data
- Previous exposure to system implementation would be advantageous
The successful applicant will be making a fantastic career step to an all encompassing role with large amounts of responsibility which offers fantastic development and progression opportunities. Joining a fast paced and growing FMCG based in Huntingdon the successful applicant will receive and competitive salary as well as a brilliant benefits package.