Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £25,000)
This role, Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £25,000), is a great opportunity for a candidate with a basic knowledge of purchase invoices to progress!
Our client are a growing Retail company based in Camden, and they are looking for a candidate who is full of energy and eager to learn.
They are looking to interview this week and have the successful candidate start next Monday. The maximum notice they can wait for is 1 week.
Our client are based in Camden and are a growing Retail company!
They have seen an increase in sales and therefore their finance team is expanding.
Due to the family-feeling culture of the business they are looking to hire a junior and offer them training/ guidance in order to progress. They are however looking for someone with at least 6 months experience.
The role can wait for a maximum of 1 weeks notice and is ideally looking for someone to start next week.
This role, Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £25,000), involves:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Manually entering data to ensure invoices are correct
- Requesting missing POs
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Working with the Accounts Payable Manager and being trained by them as well
- Paid on a fixed term contract for 6 months
- £22,000 to £25,000
- Accountancy based
- Based in North London
- Start next week
- Can wait for a 1 weeks notice
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £25,000), must:
1. Have some experience in finance/ have basic knowledge of doing the accounts payable
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
3. Be able to commute to Camden, North London
This role is a really progressive and exciting opportunity for a candidate to receive excellent training from a number of senior members of staff.
Our client are looking for someone who is progressive and keen to expand on their finance knowledge.