Finance Graduate Apprenticeship
About The Company
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy was formed following the merger of Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa in 2017. Together we are creating a leader in the renewable energy industry, to provide cleaner, more reliable and more affordable energy to society, and to create lasting value for all stakeholders. We have installed capacity of over 83GW worldwide, €9bn in revenue, an order backlog of €23bn and we operate in over 90 countries.
About The Role
We are looking for the decision-makers of tomorrow, the talented undergraduates with the ambition to question beyond a textbook and drive to test themselves in the real world. Working within our Business Units who manufacture, install and service some of the world’s largest construction projects, you will be provided with real experience and insight of a business and finance role, in a truly global company that “makes real what matters”.
We have up to 3 roles available across our Hull, Newcastle and Frimley locations and you will report into the local Financial Controller or Commercial Manager. There will be three, 12-month rotational placements, that are varied and challenging, and you will be responsible to be proactive and take ownership for tasks such as:
- Monthly management reports and slides summarising financial performance
- Project Accounting
- Commercial Project Management
- Variance analysis – Forecast/Budget versus Actuals
- Cost Controlling
- Accounting Ledger maintenance
- Ad-hoc reporting requirements
As part of the programme be fully funded through the CIMA professional accountancy qualification that is recognised worldwide along with range of soft skill courses (such as project management and presentation skill) to ensure you are given the full toolbox to achieve your potential.
- Graduated or are on track to graduate with a 2.1 or above
- Ability to communicate within a team and across all levels, including customers, suppliers and external stakeholders.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to set priorities and manage to tight deadlines
- Willing to travel and build a strong internal network
What’s in it for you?
We offer exciting challenges and career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of green technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring and international, and we provide great potential for personal and professional development.