Assistant Finance Manager
Urgent requirement for a temporary to permanent role, based near Yeovil.
This role is temporary to permanent, as it is a brand new position, therefore it is important for both the business and any potential employees, to ensure it is the correct fit.
My client are a world-renowned brand operating from their HQ in Yeovil. They are growing at an impressive rate, both organically and through acquisition, and are looking to grow their capability within finance.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Manager will include, but not be limited to;
- Regular and rigorous credit control, using a clearly defined set of escalation procedures.
- Managing the purchase ledger; processing invoices and staff expenses, arranging regular payment runs and dealing with supplier queries
- Processing staff payroll including commission, payment of PAYE & NIC Regular bank reconciliations
- Assisting Finance Manager in the production of timely and accurate Management Accounts & Board Pack; including P&L, balance sheet, revenue and headcount.
- Quarterly VAT returns, annual P11d reporting and liaising with HMRC where necessary
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and finance assistance to the business where necessary and required
The successful candidate should be an experienced, hands-on accounting/finance professional, with a proven track record in looking after transactional finance tasks and responsibilities.
It is also important that you are immediately available or on a short notice period (1 to 2 weeks maximum).
This role will pay a basic salary of between £25,000 & £30,000, depending on qualification & level of experience, plus benefits.