Graduate Finance Analyst
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career within finance? If so, then this role could be for you. We have an opportunity for a finance graduate to join our team based in our HQ in Bracknell.
Our Finance team play an important role at Avis Budget Group. We have structured ourselves to align to the way our business operates and have built strong relationships with our key stakeholders.
This role will give you the opportunity to study CIMA over the next 3 years whilst gaining relevant commercial experience. It will allow you to rotate across 3 roles within the Finance area during that time, providing you with an excellent platform to start a career in finance and for further progression within Finance or wider business.
There are currently 10 Finance Graduate positions across the FP&A and Accounting teams in both our UK and Group teams in Bracknell, providing a variety of roles to experience to help you develop your rounded finance and business skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on our business performance, providing commentary and analysis for the Leadership Team.
- Management accounting generating financial statements, and providing support for audit, tax and compliance activities.
- Forecasting and planning our P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Supporting business initiatives and helping the functional team understand the end to end revenue & cost performance across the business.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2:1 degree from any discipline
- Placement/internship in corporate environment preferred
- Desire and willingness to study for CIMA finance qualification
- Strong Excel skills
You will also be commercially aware, enjoy problem solving, be able to plan and prioritise effectively, and have the ability to generate insights to drive business decisions.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply now!
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.