Business Analyst (Finance)
Support Finance Business Partner - Product and Ops in providing Financial Analysis and insight to support commercial decision making in line with company strategy
Our client are a leading Manufacturing and Retail business with International reach.
- Trusted Business Partner
- Commercial opportunity modelling and decision support
- Business/Financial reporting - ownership and development of regular stakeholder performance reports including variance and root cause analysis, identifying and quantifying risks and opportunities to AOP
- Input into the Planning and forecasting processes
- Ensuring the integrity of the company's financial data
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Qualified Accountant
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent business partnering skills
- Ability to provide clear and accurate commercial decision making support
- Ability to forge strong relationships with commercial partners
- Great attention to detail and high quality of reporting of data and
- Proactive seeker of value add opportunities
Generous salary and benefits package, great work/life balance and flexible working.