Seeking a qualified finance analyst to join a growing and highly commercial finance team in Derby
Your new company
Undergoing consistent year on year growth, your will be joining an organisation with an already great and established brand name. Seeking to add to their growing structure and keen to speak to commercially minded professionals.
Your new role
Working within an ever changing and demanding environment, you will be supported by a vastly experienced line manager, aiding your development in this challenging role:
- To prepare management accounts
- To develop external reporting requirements so that they facilitate improved financial performance via widespread internal influence and engagement
- To enhance the efficient production of financial outputs
- To assist in the interrogation and implementation of a new ERP system
- Drive to improvement in reporting efficiencies
- Deputise for the head of finance where required
- Carry out ad hoc project work where required
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the opportunity you will have a background including the following:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in a fast-paced commercial finance environment
- Business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional IT skills, Excel and ERP based
What you'll get in return
A generous salary between £40,000 - £50,000 alongside lucrative benefits including holidays and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.