Finance Manager to an interesting business with multiple trading streams, an SME environment within a large Group function in South Derbyshire.
A diverse business with a global presence, spanning multiple sectors , my client boasts a dynamic. innovative environment.
This Finance Manager role reports directly to the Financial controller, and reporting into the Group function. You will lead and motivate a small finance team of 5, establish and maintain strong relationships, and drive continuous improvement.
- Monthly closing
- Reporting to parent company
- Statutory accounts in compliance with UK GAAP
- VAT returns
- Corporate tax returns
- Liaison with auditors and accounting firms
- Maintenance and improvement of Financial internal control
- Management of foreign currency risk
- Authorisation of payments
The ideal candidate will be either taking their first move from practice, or have industry experience in an SME environment, and will be in a position therefore to add value. For the best chance of success you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified (preferably ACA or ACCA)
- Team management experience desirable
- Demonstrable added value, continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- SAP experience preferable
£45,000 - £52,000 + benefits