Accounts Clerk Job in South Coventry
Your new company
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a nation-wide manufacturing company in Coventry. They are looking to hire a hard-working and conscientious Accounts Clerk to join their successful finance team.
Your new role
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- To ensure that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained.
- To ensure client suppliers are paid in accordance with cashflow demands and credit terms.
- Making payments via BACS following client authorisation.
- Matching invoices to delivery notes/purchase orders.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries as required.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and their suppliers.
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will be an experienced finance professional, ideally with at least a years' experience in Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control roles. You'll be efficient with excel and accounting software and confident with high volume work-loads.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established and well-respected organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.