Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner in Nottingham £34,000
Your new company
A well-established British brand are recruiting a Finance Business Partner to be located at their Head Office in Nottingham. You'll provide business partnering to one of three Divisional Directors - including guidance and support to Regional Managers to establish short, medium and long-term plans for the stores to maximise performance.
Your new role
- Support the Divisional Director
- Assist the Finance Manager in all aspects of specific financial issues.
- Provide support in the regional manager meetings, providing challenge and adding value through support and analysis.
- Provide support in quarterly regional reviews, providing challenge and adding value through support and analysis.
- Challenge all areas of the Profit and Loss account and KPIs, proposing
- Analyse financial information
- Measure links to other aspects of P&L and KPI's where necessary.
- Prepare the budgets for the division & regions
- Forecasting performance for sales and labour at division & regional level.
- Regional visits to support the operations team to help drive performance and improve overall profitability
- Participating in and challenging in operational key meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical skills and experience
- Experience within a fast paced and demanding environment
- Part or newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a challenging role, which would suit a candidate with commercial awareness.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary of £34,000, flexible working hours, parking on site and a benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.