Excellent General Ledger role in Fife with a large business in Fife. This is a temporary to permanent role for the right individual.
Large progressive business in Fife.
My client require a General Ledger Accountant to report and communicate all financial information relative to the business unit and perform key general ledger activities to complete month end activities.
- Prepare journal entries to general ledger
- Analyse and verify internal processes Maintain ledger accounts
- Updating and maintaining general ledger accounts
- Timely and accurate balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analysis, identification, communication and resolution of balance sheet account reconciliation issues
- Update and maintain month-end//quarter-end/year-end closing schedules
- Perform balance sheet and income statement account analysis and actual versus budget comparisons
- Processes accruals during month-end close
- Assist in internal control reviews
- My client is happy to look at Part qual/ Qual or QBE candidates for this role. Experienced is preferred over qualifications.
- Ability to prioritise and organise a varying workload
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills is essential, SAP is desirable.
A competitive day rate for the successful candidate to be based in Fife. This role is an immediate start.