Senior Capital Accountant - 6 month Contract
Senior Capital Accountant - 6 months fixed term contract plus benefits
Our client, a leading Nonprofit organisation based in Reading, are recruiting for a Senior Capital Accountant on a 6 month fixed term contract. There is potential for longer or maybe even temp to perm.
This is a varied and interesting role, with a mix of fixed asset accounting and financial business partnering.
- To provide timely and accurate processing of all assets maintenance transactions, Balance sheet reconciliations and regular reconciliations between Finance system and the Asset Management system.
- To prepare management accounts reports, quarterly forecast and annual budget for all assets maintenance related transactions including revenue, capital and overheads spend.
- To contribute to asset related regulatory, governmental returns and statistical returns.
- To monitor Value for Money efficiencies against targets and report savings accurately.
- To provide a high quality Finance business partnering service to the Asset Management team, Customer Contact, Asset Support, Document Services & Compliance. This will include providing financial advice and support to the departmental management teams and budget holders and to be a first point of contact in Finance for all asset maintenance budget holders.
- To build effective working relationship, seek regular feedback on the service provided by the team and initiate and develop solutions to satisfy changing needs of customers.
Experience and skills required:
- Commercial acumen including commitment to value for money.
- Accounting qualification or equivalent experience including current knowledge of FRS102 and associated standards
- Strong communication and influencing skills to include experience of change management.
- Project Management skills and experience of process changes and implementation
- Excellent business partnering skills and customer service approach
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to influence the decision making process at both operational and strategic level.
Please apply now with your latest CV and I will respond asap