Finance Director jobs
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- England, London, City of London
- £65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
The company also have an exceptional operational framework and group member of a Global PLC Financial Services organisation. The CFO is looking to afford an ...
- England, West Midlands, Coventry
- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Hays are delighted to be exclusively engaged with this charity to recruit for their new Director of Finance.
- England, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham
- £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Hays Senior Finance are currently recruiting exclusively for a growing UK group of comprises, which contains six brands. The group provide testing and certif...
- England, South East, Uxbridge
Responsible for the accounting and finance business partnering operations of the manufacturing and warehouse organisation.
- Easy access to the county town of Cambridge and Peterborough
- L21 – L25, (£61,901 to £68,279, as at July 2014) on the School Leaders’ Pay Spine.
This is an exciting senior opportunity in a large, dynamic, Comprehensive 11 to 18 secondary school.
- England, Oxfordshire, Oxford
- £100000 - £140000 per annum + car + bonus + equity
The RoleFinance DirectorMulti award-winning, innovative, and international market-leading Manufacturer and Distributor- Private Equity backed. OxfordYou will...
- England, Dorset
- £30.00 - £40.00 per hour
Interim Finance DirectorTo lead, motivate and manage the Finance team on a daily and strategic basisEnsure compliance, oversee payroll and prepare all statut...
- England, London
- £100000 - £140000 per annum
Role: Commercial Finance Director Salary: £100,000 - £140,000 Location: London Sector: Retail
- England, North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough
- £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + (Negotiable)
In the role of Finance Manager you will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for managing the established finance and accounts team.