Being a Commercial Finance Analyst at Vodafone is an opportunity to influence innovation with a leader in the industry, you’ll be a partner to success in one of a variety of business areas – from Consumer Services and Money Transfer, to Technology and Marketing. It’s a chance to work on a strategic level, weighing the benefits and costs of new ideas, products or marketing strategies and making sure that the right financial details are in place to support them. And through business case development and the financial evaluation of complex deals, you’ll be able to drive our success as well as your own in a business that's challenging, lightning-quick and constantly changing. Your next opportunity starts here.
As Vodafone continues to evolve, our commitment to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one. And with approximately 343 million customers to cater for across the globe, there has never been a better time to jump on board – whoever you are and wherever you come from. The role of Commercial Finance Analyst will be a key position within the Group Commercial Finance.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
• Work with the business to translate strategy into plans and budgets
• Develop commercially viable business cases that align with business objectives
• Analyse performance against plans and identify and recommend operational process improvements
• Measuring and improving on cost control and efficiency programmes
• Supporting the business in making key decisions
• Interpret the risk, strategic cost and revenue implications of strategic business decisions
As a Commercial Finance Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Extensive experience of delivering financial analysis to demanding stakeholders
• Solid accountancy skills and commercial knowledge
• A track record of supporting revenue generating areas of business
• Experience of interpreting potential risks and strategic cost and revenue issues within business cases
• A strong knowledge of financial planning and forecasting
What we will be looking for in you:
You’ll need to show us a high level of business acumen, in addition to experience of advising on commercials and leading business decisions. First-class communication skills are essential, as is the ability to persuade effectively at the highest levels. What’s more, you’ll need to be able to present complex financial data in a way that’s easily understandable.
To apply and for a more detailed job description please follow the link:
Please apply with your CV in English as well as your current salary details.