Opportunity for a bright, dedicated and driven newly qualified management accountant to join a leading construction company based in North Bristol
Our client is a well-known business with a reputation for excellence within their respective sector.
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports to Group
- Performing month end reconciliations and providing account analysis
- Preparation and input of journals, prepayments and accruals
- Posting of house sale completion statements and journals to Oracle
- Close liaison with Shared Service Centre to resolve any queries that arise, especially with regards to Accounts Payable and the processing of bank receipts
- Facilitating the making of Sundry and Single payments
- Monitoring daily bank movements
- Any other finance duties as directed & required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a proven track record in producing concise management information.
- From a construction background (though this is not essential as full training will be provided).
- Background of working to and achieving strict deadlines.
- Experience of implementing new processes and procedures and consistently challenging such processes to improve the quality of output.
- Knowledgeable of financial systems.
- Excel to an advanced standard
- Good at building relationships internally.