Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for an purchase ledger clerk with a proven track record in the accounts payable function to join a fast paced manufacturing and production business operating from Peterborough and have an immediate impact. Liaising closely with the team supervisor the purchase ledger clerk will be responsible for the management of invoices as well as payments across a multitude of currencies.
An established manufacturing and production business operating from their headquarters in Peterborough are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join their successful accounts payable team. Providing an energetic working environment the successful applicant will be making a fantastic career step to a established and renowned name.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Liaising closely with the team supervisor with the month end processes
- The accurate controlling of invoices and daily processing
- Balance sheet, bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Producing detailed and accurate weekly and monthly reports to be used across the business
- Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of BACS payment runs
- Multi-currency payments
- Resolving any queries made
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- Intermediate Excel skills
- A proven track record of relevant accounts payable experience
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with senior stakeholders in the business
- Previous experience with multi-currency payments would be advantageous
- Experienced in a fast paced, commercial working environment, ideally manufacturing and production
The successful candidate for the purchase ledger clerk will be making a fantastic career move to a leading Peterborough based business who can provide an energetic and ambitious working environment. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.