Accounts Payable Clerk
An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an exciting and progressive team within an established, and rapidly growing FMCG. Within this position the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the smooth processing of the purchase ledger, ensuring it is accurately maintained and reconciled alongside assisting the team lead with month end processes.
An established Peterborough based FMCG who are currently experiencing a highly exciting period, seeing rapid growth in their already established market position. Able to provide a progressive and experienced team, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be able to expand on their knowledge and skill-set aiding in their career progression.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing of all purchase invoices
- The smooth running of the purchase ledger, ensuring the its accurate maintenance
- All purchase invoices are correctly reconciled to supplier statements
- Assisting with cash collection and the reduction of aged debt
- Preparing the monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the team lead with the preparation of monthly reports
- Assisting with inter-company recharging and account management
The successful applicant for the Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
- A confident user of Excel, capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experienced with finance systems, Sage would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- A ambitious and driven individual keen on individual and team progression
- Pursuing their AAT qualification
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial working environment, ideally FMCG
The successful applicant will be joining an established, market leading business based from fantastic facilities in Peterborough. Able to provide a competitive salary alongside a progressive and experienced workplace the successful candidate will be making an excellent move to further their career.