FP&A Business Partner
This client are recruiting for an FP&A Business Partner to join its fast growing Aerospace division based in their Bedford area Offices. Working within the Commercial Finance team, you will have full ownership of the FP&A of the divisions you will be supporting. You will partner closely with the finance and other business groups, to support and monitor the business's strategic, financial and operational plans.
This Aerospace division are part of a leading global group and with state of the art offices in the Bedford area this division of the group are passionate about individuals being given the opportunity the progress both professionally and personally through gaining excellent exposure and a platform to impress. Regularly ranked on the top 100 companies to work for in the UK they have a stellar reputation and keen for the next dynamic and commercial minded individuals to join the team
FP&A Business Partner duties and responsibilities;
- Partner with Operations, Marketing, Technology and Business Development teams to provide analytical and financial support
- Analysing and explaining current and historic performance, providing effective commercial business challenge to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Develop and analyse business unit and forecasted performance modelling through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Delivering consistent accuracy in predicting performance.
- Drive the forecasting and planning processes.
- Finance controllership of the business unit area you will be supporting and continuous development of efficient reporting tools to support decision-making.
- Providing analytical support such as the evaluation of business proposals, and driving ad-hoc cross-functional projects
- Facilitate strategic and tactical decision making through developing, preparing, analysing, and drawing insights from periodic management, operational, and financial reporting
- Seek to improve analytic and reporting approaches to drive greater understanding of business economics
- Develop and share deep market insights and high-impact analyses about relevant industry trends, new product opportunities, and potential market expansions to provide strategic and analytical support to prioritise key investments and opportunities.
You will be a part qualified or final stage studier within ACA/ACCA/CIMA who will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, as you will be expected to partner across the organisation at all levels on key strategic projects and analyses, driving business insights and executing on key deliverables for the company. The role will be based in Bedford with great facilities, parking and good public transport.
In addition, you must be highly proficient with Excel (intermediate/advanced level) and it would be a distinct advantage to have worked in a similar FP&A focused position prior however strong academics and a good commercial finance background with potential will be considered with training and study support on offer
In return for this commercial focused and progressive FP&A Business Partner position this company will offer you a competitive salary, package, training and study support. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading Aerospace businesses.