2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
- Finance Administrator
- We seek someone who has experience working within a Finance or Administrator role
Our client is a highly successful public sector health care. They are currently undergoing some changes and need some assistance with some projects within their team. Their facilities are based in central Nottingham City Centre. They have a bustling office full of fantastic individuals.
This is a temporary Finance Administrator role position for a minimum 4 months but after the contract ends there is a possibility of permanent roles.
You will be responsible for:
- Excellent customer relationship building and communications
- Work with different team members and customers to ensure all information being provide is correct
- Recording customer data accurately
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Some basic accounts payable duties
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have some work experience of working within a finance or administration role
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 4 month. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth and development opportunities. The client is looking to pay £12.64 per hour for this role.